Mobility aid vendors

Find a business registered with the Assistive Devices Program (ADP) to sell you a mobility aid. Your occupational therapist or physiotherapist can help you.

Get help paying for a mobility aid when you qualify for the ADP.

For more information, see: Mobility aids


Ontario's Open Data Team


Data Available

The data described here is available for you to use. [Learn more]
[See the licence for how you're allowed to use this data.]

No date range

Supporting Files

Additional Info

Field Value
Geographic coverage Ontario
Geography Breakdown None
Source URL/Address
Author Email
Maintainer branch
Last Validated Date
Update frequency
Access instructions