Single trip permit agencies

You need a single trip permit if all of the following applies to you:

  • you are a carrier, owner or operator
  • you aren't registered under the International Fuel Tax Agreement
  • you are making a trip between member jurisdictions

About the International Fuel Tax Agreement

For more information


Data Available

The data described here is available for you to use. [Learn more]
[See the licence for how you're allowed to use this data.]

No date range

Supporting Files

This dataset has no supporting files

Additional Info

Field Value
Geographic coverage Ontario
Geography Breakdown None
Source URL/Address
Author Email
Maintainer branch
Last Validated Date 2021-10-21
Update frequency As required
Access instructions